Mobile and Online Banking
Commercial Bank's Internet and Mobile Banking offers many unique features that are not offered at other banks in our area. Come see what makes ours different from the others.
- Spendable Balance Feature - Know what you have left to spend after upcoming bills from Bill Pay and transfers for the next two weeks have been subtracted from your current balance. You can even add an additional amount you would like subtracted to provide yourself a cushion.
- MySpending - Discover where your money goes. MySpending automatically categorizes your transactions, so your budgeting does itself. It also allows you to group your spending by custom categories and assign limits with alerts to help you get insight to your spending.
- Account Aggregation - Look at all of your accounts in one place. You can add accounts from other banks, credit cards, mortgages and other loans.
- Online Bill Pay - Bill Pay streamlines your paying experience. From your computer or smart device, add all payments in one place to schedule and pay with just a click or tap.
- Transfer Funds - You can easily transfer funds between accounts held at Commercial bank and you may also add external accounts for transfers.
- Quicken Interface - We offer two ways to use Inuit products with Commercial Bank accounts, Direct Connect and Web Connect.
- Online Check Images - Check images are viewable from your mobile app as well as any browser we support.
- Online eStatements - eStatements are always available for viewing and eliminates waiting for them to come in the mail.
- Secure Messaging- For sending information or just asking a question about your account.
Mobile Check Deposits
Don't have time to run to the Bank? No problem! You can open your Commercial Bank mobile banking app and deposit your check without leaving your favorite chair.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for Mobile Banking Mobile?
- No sign-up necessary, just log in to your Commercial Bank app. and click on the “Deposit” button to get started. From there, follow the instructions that show on the screen.
- How do I know if my deposit was received?
- Once your item has been received you will receive a "Submitted Deposit" email notification.
- What are the limits for the number and dollar amount of deposits?
- Deposits are limited to 5 items per business day with an aggregated total amount limit of $1,500.00 (USD) but if you need more, contact us.
- What is the deposit cut-off time for Mobile Deposit?
- The deposit cut-off time is 2:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday. If you submit a deposit after 2:00p.m., on a non-business day or holiday your deposit will be processed the next business day.
- Should I take a picture of the front and back of my check?
- Yes. Both images are required to make the deposit.
- Do I need to sign the back of my check?
- Yes. Please sign the back of your check, write "for deposit only at Commercial Bank” and then add the last 4 digits of your account number at the end.
- Why did I get an email that my amount was adjusted?
- There are times when a check amount must be adjusted due to the automated system reading an amount incorrectly or an incorrect amount is accidently entered when the check is sent. All checks amounts are adjusted to the amount in the legal amount line when reviewed, if incorrect.
- Why was my deposit rejected after the system accepted it?
- There are several reason why this can happen but the most common is for an incorrect endorsement on the back of the check.
- How much does it cost to deposit checks using Mobile Deposit?
- Mobile Deposit is a FREE service for the first 10 deposited checks per month, then $0.50 per item for consumers. Business are allowed 20 items per month free and then $0.75 per item.
Telephone & TXT Banking
For those that prefer keeping tabs on their account over the phone, Commercial Call is there for your use 24/7. This service allows you to check balances, recent transactions, make transfers and complete loan payments from the convenience of any phone.
TXT Banking is an easy and quick way to get current information about you account. Checking a balance, looking at your last 5 items of history or completing a transfer can be done from any mobile phone you own.
Here is a list of things you can do:
- C - for a list of commands
- B - account balance
- H - transaction history
- S - disable text banking and alerts
To turn TXT banking on, you must first have Internet Banking activated:
- Login to Internet Banking
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to "Welcome, YOUR NAME" at the top
- Select All Services and Settings
- Then select Mobile Management under Banking Services
- You will be redirected to another site, then select ADD TEXT BANKING and follow the instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm not enrolled for online banking. Can I still use this?
- You must first enable your bank account(s) for online banking before using mobile.
- Will I receive unsolicited text messages?
- No. You will only receive messages when you specifically request them with one of the Text Banking commands or if you subscribe to Mobile Alerts.
- What if my device is lost or stolen?
- If you are concerned about misuse of your phone, contact your mobile service provider immediately to stop all wireless service. Additionally, sign on to online banking and disable or remove your phone.
- What happens if I get a new mobile device or change phone numbers?
- If you get a new mobile device or change phone numbers, be sure to return to Mobile Banking website via your PC and update your mobile device profile in the Mobile Banking Center. We recommend removing your old device and re-enrolling your new device.
- I enrolled my phone number but did not receive a text message. What should I do?
- Typically you should receive a text message within a few minutes after enrolling, however sometimes mobile carriers experience delays which slow down text message delivery. While waiting, make sure your phone has wireless signal. In addition, be sure you entered the correct phone number on the enrollment site. If you still do not receive it, try to enroll again. If the problem continues, contact your wireless carrier to be sure text messaging is enabled on your phone.
Convenience for our customers comes first. Commercial Bank has ATMs available for use at each of our locations and you may also use any of the ATMs on SHAZAM's Privileged Status ATM Network surcharge-free. Come by and visit us at any of the locations below or use the Privileged Status ATM Locator to find a surcharge-free ATM today.
175 Hopper Ave
7591 Highway 39 North, Meridian
9093 Highway 19 North
1101 22nd Avenue
206 S Lewis Avenue